Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Found Out...

Yup, that's right. I've been found out.

Don't worry it's only my "little cousin" Jason....

Little my butt... he's like 8 inches taller than me. He's been taller than me since he was 4. And I have to say, there is no one better to dance with at a wedding than my cousin Jason. (I dunno if he's single,but if he is... I'll start the bidding soon... :) )

Oh, and Jay? That guy called "PC" well, you know who he is and what he looks like. :) I am trying to protect his identity, Witness Protection and all that...oh wait. That was on of Jon's girlfriends? ha ha ha.

Shoot me an email so I can have your address so I can properly harass you from afar :)

All together now: "Hi Jason!"

Everyone leave the guy a nice big hello in the comments... He and I grew up pretty far apart (Mass and Pennsylvania--- yeah, I know, I'm luckier.. ha ha ha) but we have always been kindred souls as well as cousins. He's a great guy and I say "Welcome Cuz!"

Now, I can maybe put some pressure on him to come up and visit. Ahem.

And yes, I am 28. I'll fix it today. Pretty soon I'll be 29, but not before PC turns 30! Ha ha ha.

:) Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment