Tuesday, November 27, 2012

smitten ten on Tuesday

  Ten on Tuesday is very appropriate for the Boston area,which is expecting snow tonight! Ten mittens I want (need) to knit. Almost 35% of my Ravelry queue is mittens. I love to knit them, love to design them, love to wear them. I guess I'm just smitten with mittens!

1. Bella mittens. A certain 15 year old needs a pair.   
2. Mittens to Order
3. Druid Mittens by Jared Flood
4. Every mitten by Spilly Jane. For real,those patterns are addictive!
5. Envy Checked Mittens. srsly? Those checks? Adorable!
6. Rose Mittens, by Kamilla.
7. 116-6 garn studio mittens
8. Drifty Mittens
9. Winter wonder mittens
10. Aberdeen Ave mittens
 

Jackson has a hat! I might whip up some matching mittens tonight for him. But I would really like to have this in the mail tomorrow. 



1 comment:

  1. Great list! I'm finding all sorts of inspiration in the ToT posts this week.

    ReplyDelete