Friday, August 04, 2006

See what a little Stitchin' and Bitchin' can do?

So, after missing 2 weeks, I was off to SnB last night. A very productive night it was! I got a lot farther than I expected! The bottom motif is now DONE! Now, I am in the middle section of all green with a white stitch every 3 stitches, every 4th row. :) Easy enough for car knitting... not boring enough to lose my interest. Any bets on when this will be done? (Hint: what you see is 4.5 inches) There is a yarn-y prize for the following correct bets:

Contest 1:
when will I finish this sweater?

Contest 2:
how many glasses of wine will I need to do the steeking?


















I'm gonna be blogless this weekend but Monday, I 'll have photos from the NH Craftsman's Fair.... oh, the craftiness!

:) Mini

2 comments:

  1. lol! WHITE WINE so it wont stain your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Wow! That's coming along beautifully! I love the color work....your mom is gonna love it!

    I agree.....definitely white wine.....although, if it was me doing the steeking, it would be white "whine"!

    SP8

    ReplyDelete