Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 on Tuesday

10 things in my freezer. Oh boy, you asked for it!

1. alligator. Yup, alligator meat. It's in patty form, I believe.
2. Venison-blueberry sausages.
3. chicken tenders
4. 2 yogurts (PC likes them cold, like ice cream)
5. frozen veggies: corn, peas, asparagus, broccoli, and lima beans.
6. garlic.
7. wild boar patties.
8. steaks.
9. chicken thighs.
10 chana masala.

As you can see, we are NOT vegetarians! :) I can tell you better what's not in my freezer: ice cream, good popsicles, naan, rice, frozen potatoes (in tater tot form).... :(

I've been trying to be really good (and protective of this wacky pancreas) by not eating carb-heavy foods. We eat a LOT of green veggies and protein. Tonight is halibut marinated in sake and lemon... yum.

Knitting content tomorrow... and it's all about the quiviot.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What's up with all the wild game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya - were do you get all that wild game? I'd love the boar!

    ReplyDelete