top 10 bumper stickers:
1. Motorcycles are Everywhere. My brother, J, drives a motorcycle (less now) and I'm always afraid someone won't see him.
2. My kid can beat up your honor student. Every parent deserves to be proud, no?
3. My dog is smarter than your honor student. Every parent.
4. the Darwin-fish (the Jesus fish w/ feet).
5. Friends don't let Friends knit ugly.
6. 1.20.2013. A fine political statement. Hangs above my cube at work and most of liberal cubemates don't know the significance of that date.
7. Make Beer, Not War. 'Nuff said.
8. Brake for Moose. We drive a lot in NH/Maine and it's a nice reminder to keep your eyes on the road!
9. Hang up and Drive. I *heart* my bluetooth installed on my visor.
10. Proud to be an American. I am. :)