Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ack!

Has it really been that long? Uff da. (that one's for Viking Mama... us Norweigans have to stick together).

Work trip to DC netted an FO for my sis-in-law... the Brea bag. It's getting a lining this week and I have to call WEBS for a strap. You'll get a photo soon.

I have to confess: I gave up on Christmas knitting. I did. I bought presents and put the knitting aside. I joked around to my parents that they are getting MLK-Day sweaters instead. I am happy with it. I will give my brother his slipper socks sometime after Christmas. I just can't deal with the stress right now. I do have a HUGE knitting project that needs to be done by 12/29 (blocked and everything), so that's my priority. I am 1/2 way through it and I have Friday off... a Saturday night snowstorm, Sunday football... I think I am in good shape considering I have the pattern memorized. :)

IF I get the shawl done by the end of the weekend (and block next week!)--- I have one little thing to knit. It's a secret. Sorry :(

I will try to take a photo tonight to show you the Brea bag. An Elizabeth bag got shipped to England (PC's sister) without a photo.... but that's ok.

:) Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment