Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Rundow

  • i've been at work more times past 7pm than i care to count this week
  • i may have to stay late again tonight
  • next week, i travel San Francisco
  • some people love NY, I love SF.
  • PC's joining me at the end of my trip.
  • PC's never been to California
  • don't worry: Pumpkin's going to her grandparents for a few days. (she loves it there: they have stairs!)
  • i'm exhausted with my breakfast options lately. Since I'm on South Beach (or was until that pizza at 8pm last night- ugh) and am tired of eggs or greek yogurt. Give me some ideas!
  • i get to "borrow" an assistant at work next week and i have no idea what to have her do.
  • i'm a bit of a control freak.
  • i'm ahead on 2 projects, way behind on 1.
  • i'm having work nightmares this week that I forgot to put someone on the programs.
*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Can you use the assistant to catch you up on the lagging project? Have a great trip! I will miss you at SPA!

    ReplyDelete