Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ten on Tuesday, the cheesy edition!

Ten on Tuesday- pizza!

Holy crap, I'm blogging? It's been quite the month so far- job interviews, job offers, refusing a few (what? I can pick which job?), offer negotiations,  PC turned 36, a friend is very sick, a parent was very sick, we went on a mini vacation ( courtesy of sick friend, who s ALWAYS thinking of others instead of herself), broken car to now a one car family ( not mine, the Subie is alive and kicking!), and did I mention the job interviews? Sometimes a few per day, running from place to place, and oh....the 17 lbs I lost this month? 

Now, back to pizza...

I love all things about pizza, so here we go:
1. Plain old cheese. Give me one good slice of thin cheese pizza and I'm happy. Preferably from a Greek-style pizzeria. 
2. Pepperoni. pC and I can agree on this one.
3. Peppers and onions. Unlike Carole, I want the big, thinly sliced strips....so they crisp up a bit!
4. Buffalo chicken, but it must be from Uppercrust. Yeah, their politics aren't in line with mine (pay your employees!) but they make a good pizza.
5. The flatbread pizza at Beacon Street Tavern in Brookline- figs, goat cheese, onions....divine!
6. My homemade pizza is the bomb.com....I use Smitten Kitchen's suggestions to make mine extra selfish.
7. My mom's pizza. She worked at the original Santoro's subs and pizza all throughout Hugh school and can toss dough like no one I know. 

And the last are for things that should NEVER be on my pizza:
8. Olives. Ick. Eww. *shudder*
9. Mushrooms. I don't eat fungus. 'Nuff said.
10. Anchovies. Fish and cheese weird me out. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you... double ick on the olives and anchovies! I do like the mushrooms however. Happy ToT!

    ReplyDelete