Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Leavin' on a Jet Plane....

Well, actually no. No plane. A train! PC and I are off tomorrow for our little vacation to our nation's capital (and no, not the capital of Red Sox Nation... we already live there). A very early train will be carrying us from Boston through NYC and Philadelphia to DC.





I know... you are all thinking it... 8 hours of uninterrupted knitting. :)





I am downloading some audiobooks and bringing some socks-in-progress (and a new pattern, b/c well... c'mon, sometimes you need something new!) and have packed snacks. PC will be listening to music and staring out the window. He loves trains.





I haven't posted in forever. There is actually so much going on with packing and stuff and also some "mid life crisis at 29" kinda stuff. Like career reconsideration. That's a huge chunk of a lot of stuff--- I am trying to figure out what my path in life is, career wise, and am facing the idea that while I may love science, the lab may not love me. On top of all of this, PC's landed in the ER (minor) and we've both been sneezing our way to sleep....





Pumpkin is at her "grandparents" for a few days (easier than leaving her here with someone coming in).... and I miss her terribly.



Ok, I miss her sitting on the tv less.













Onto the knitting!

Josephine tank top... LOVE IT.

Yarn: lime green cotton/silk blend.

50% done with back






Socks! FO!!!
I think this is the Westport Wave pattern by Jean Townsend....

Yarn: Lisa Souza Sock! in SKy Dreams.







See you when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment