Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No excuse

I really don't have an excuse for not blogging lately--- just being busy I guess. My new routine of hitting the gym 5 times a week is eating some of my time though. Have a I mentioned how great my trainer is??

Today will be a whopper of a post: FOs.

First, the WIPs:
1) second bunny hat
2) Aran Wiggles pullover in orange (numero uno) wool.
3) EZ february sweater (in a coral-orange Dale Baby Ull) for Mari's baby-to-be, C.


FO #1:















Pattern: My So-Called Scarf
Yarn: Malabrigo; Jewel Blue (2 skeins)
Needles: US 11
Notes: this went very quickly. I see many more in the future. Malabrigo is sooo soft. this is a gift and I don't want to give it away!

FO#2













FO#3













Pattern: Quicko-Cheapo
Yarn: various encore yarn (wool/acrylic blend)
Needles; US 7 and US 8
Buttons: from Island Yarn
Notes/Mods: changed the neck on the cardigan. Had to rip and re-do the neck on the pullover three times... read the directions carefully. These are both for A, for next year (2 yr old size... A's 18 months now, but a peanut of a kid, so these will fit next fall/winter)

FO#4













Pattern: Bunny Hat from itty bitty hats (Susan B. Anderson)
Yarn: Sublime, pink - 1 ball (127 yds)
Needles: US6, bryspun 16" circulars
Notes: need to make a second one... and add a tail and Ribbons.

FO #5 and #6














Pattern: Kitty (free on Ravelry)
Yarn: acrylic from stash
Needles: US7
Notes: needs whiskers and eyes. Pink is for A, Gray is for M. I see more kitties in the future. PC thinks I am starting an army.

No comments:

Post a Comment