Monday, June 29, 2009

Make New Friends.....

But keep the old,
One is silver
and the other gold.

Wow. Anyone else have a Girl Scout flashback?

Meet Betty. Betty B. Bee, a new friend in these parts... in fact, she's no longer living here. She was passed along to Mari's daughter, Noodle, who turned 1 this week! She's one! My god! And, she was immediately nibbled on, so therefore, the doll is a success! Noodle's b-day was full of banana-muffin/cupcakes (with pink frosting) that were a hit with the birthday girl. And I hope that the frosting comes off her dress. :)





















Pattern: sunflower children from Twist Collective
Yarn: Cascade 220
Needles: US 2















"when do we leave for Noodle's house??? I wanna go NOW!!"

My cousin S's daughter is turning two. Wow. I can't believe it. S has to be my favorite cousin out of the zillion. Her daughter is simply an amazing young lady too... I love knitting for her. :)



















Pattern: poppy by Ysolda Teague
Yarn: Cascade 220 (100% wool), yellow, white, black. Cherry Tree Hill superwash sock yarn for dress.
Needles: US 2
Notes: this took less than 8 total hours to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment