Ten on Tuesday! Ten things we did this weekend...
Well, it's been a l-o-n-g weekend, so here goes!
- Lunch with PC at Cambridge Brewing. Pumpkin ravioli and pumpkin beer to kick off my last weekend at 34.
- Got my birthday gift from PC!
- Trip to get apples with PC at Honey Pot Hill, honey crisp and Mac 2nds for sauce.
- Trip to urgent care that led to the ER. Bronchitis was getting worse and I needed some albuterol intervention.
- And, Saturday! Stayed in and watched tv, knit, slept...recovered.
- Made brownies. I make the best.brownies.ever.
- Sunday...knit, knit, knit..football, football.
- Trip to BJs for supplies and tv shopping.
- Leftovers for dinner...yum.
- Trip to the salon to get my nails done: pretty poison!
- Dinner with my parents for my birthday!
- Ended dinner with homemade chocolate cake from my mom and a hug from my dad.
So, yes. Today I turned 35. Happy Birthday to me!