Taken directly from Carole's blog... I needed something to update. I'm still here in AZ; last night we went to a Mexican rodeo as a "networking reception"... it was fun, full of margaritas and cerveza and iffy bar-b-que. It's just after 6am here...I've been up for a bit... what jet lag? lol
So, here you go... top 10 TV shows:
1. Deadliest Catch: amazing show... I am so sad that Capt Phil passed away this year and I can't imagine how his sons will go on without him. PC and I "root" for different boats to bring in the big catch. :)
2. Amazing Race: this one is a bit of a problem. I get a serious case of wandering feet when I watch this show; I want to quit my job and hop on a plane and let it work itself out! Go Jet & Cord!!!! You can win it cowboys!
3. Millionaire Matchmaker: Patti Stanger is such a moosh of sappy, sweet, bitch and bravado and I love it... I don't love the guys that she thinks are "hot" and I can't figure out for the life of me how these guys think women in a "millionaires club" aren't after their money? They aren't in the "marry an unemployed actor club."
4. Real Housewives (and and all of them): it's pure "seeing how the other half lives" and... they are not doing well!
5. Bones: Love Love Love Temperance Brennan and Sealy Booth's slow circle of each other. I even love Dr. Sweets.
6. Fringe : my inner scientist makes me watch this...
7. Life (the Discovery channel series) : just watch it... then you'll know why.
8. Big Love : I have a strange fascination with religions... I am very curious about how and why someone believes what they do. I've been told it's perceived as rude, but I really really just want to know what your faith is like. Only caveat: I don't push mine on you, you don't push yours on me. :) I'm always amazed at the amount of sex on this show.
9. NECN Morning News : my local news outlet
10. Property Virgins : I'm learning to buy a house from HGTV. :)