Ten Things I Buy Each Week:
1. Groceries. A cop-out yes, but PC and I shop once a week and it's NOT cheap!
2. Manicures. Yup. I'm that girl. Mine costs $12 + $3 tip and includes a shoulder & neck massage. It's my 1/2 hour of me time every Saturday morning
3. Dunkin' coffee. Every day on the way home from work, PC or I stop and pick up the Dunkin's. It's a VERY expensive habit (not Starbucks expensive, but it's getting there!) as it runs us $42 a week, minimum...
4. ebooks... I read ALOT. And really quickly, so I am constantly on the "shop" option of my nook color.
5. Gas. I have a short commute (roundtrip, less than 10miles), but i'm the primary driver in the family and my commute involves 12 stop lights in either direction, so it's not great on the mpgs).
6. pastry & coffee... my Sunday knitting buddy and I meet at a cafe and well, it has yummy pastry.
7. Nutrition services & trainer: I swap out the weeks I pay for them, but they are both less than $50 and are essential to my well being.
8. McDonald's diet coke. For some God-only-knows reason, diet coke from McDonald's tastes the best.
9. Lunch. I only buy once a week and I'm trying to break this habit.
10.... I can't think of a #10, so leave your #10 here! :)