Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ten on Tuesday: hearts edition


Ten ways to celebrate Valentines Day? 
  1. Cards. PC is the bomb when it comes to cards...always one sweet, one sassy, and one silly. Keeps me on my toes, card-wise.
  2. Dinner...we never go out on Valentine's Day, so I will make something yummy for us that night, light some candles, and pour some drinks.
  3. Handmade. I make PC a gift each year that speaks to who we are and what he means to me.
  4. Candy/treats. I do this via a yummy dessert.
  5. Snuggle up!
  6. Hugs. Kisses are great, but PC hugs me when he gets home each day and I love his hugs.
  7. Saying I love you, to my mom, my dad, my cat....it's a day of love!
  8. Saying why you llove someone....this is important to me. Why do I love you? I love you because you are... Kind, thoughtful, insightful, inspiring, pragmatic. Use your words!
  9. Write a love letter. To your honey. To your cat. To yourself. I have a friend who writes herself a letter every birthday....so why not Valentine's Day?
  10. Smooch. Make out. When was the last time you just smooched for the sake of smooching? Unleash your inner teenager and make the best of the couch. :) 

  

2 comments:

  1. Smooching is good and often leads to the other traditional way of celebrating Valentine's Day. Ahem. Love the idea of a letter to yourself, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14. It is a festival of romantic love and many people give cards, flowers ...

    ReplyDelete