Monday, September 26, 2005

hi ho, hi ho, it's off the France I go!

Last night, we went to the Deuce is Wild tour (Brooks &Dunn, Big &Rich, Warren Brothers) and it was fantastic! I have been waiting forever to see Brooks &Dunn in person and it was so totally worth it!

PC will tell you, I usually request very few musical things--- I like most of his music and he's much more into the whole "live" thing than me. So, asking to go to a country music concert (PC's SOOO not a country fan) was a big deal. :) But, the seats were great, the music was rockin' and well, I was just so damn happy! :)

In a little over 8 hours, I will be in the air... at 30,000 feet (or 10,000 meters) on my way to Paris. From Paris, I hop the TGV (the French amtrack) to Avignon and then off to my hotel to sleep off a "plane hangover". I won't be home for 2 weeks. :( No remote blogging, no email access. No PC. :( If anyone wants to feed him (and you know him), please feel free. He's gonna be a lonely guy these next few weeks.

I'm learning more about me than I ever expected while traveling. One thing: i'm a home-body.

More when I get home!
~mini

No comments:

Post a Comment