Monday, October 01, 2007

baby's got blue eyes....

As Julie posted last week, a few of us ventured to the wilds of New Hampshire for a "dye day" with our knitting group. First, a huge "woohoo" to our hostesses: Debbi and Kathy... a great time was had by all and also, some very yummy food. I didn't get any "action photos" from the day itself... my camera was safely residing on my kitchen counter. Bad blogger!!! But, here's the results.
100% Superwash Worsted (~270 yds)







~






Nylon/Superwash blend, fingering weight (~400yds+)
'helen's sunset' and 'baby's got blue eyes"
















100% Superwash, worsted "giraffe"















2x 100% Superwash worsted "heart's desire"















100% Superwash "lucky charms"
















And, why am I showing you all this yarn and no fancy knitting photos? B/c the only fancy knitting I did all weekend was 2 hours of scarf knitting at the mechanic this weekend. Otherwise, I was occupied with the Revolution game (goal scored in the 80th minute... very exciting!!) and the Topsfield Fair... the oldest fair in America. Today, I'm off to work and I am pooped.... one of these weekends I need to rest. Oh, and tomorrow is 7 days until my birthday... look for a contest soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment