Friday, May 22, 2009

I have been knitting. I have. Ask anyone at the Island Yarn Company's Monday or Thursday knit night.... I've got one active knitting bag that has socks-in-progress b/c that's all I can handle right now. Truly.

What else could a gal in her 30s, with no job, be doing all day?

Packing.

Oh, good Lord, the boxes.

Piles of them.

Piles of newspaper.

Piles of trash.

If you don't hear from me for a week or so, it's because

1. I am moving and too busy
2. I am trapped in/under/behind a box and I need you to call the fire-rescue in Newton.

As PC, Pumpkin and I say good bye to what is our first home as a "family", it's sad to leave. While, we are upgrading and life is good... this is still our first home together and that brings with it a lot of memories. Christmases, special occasions, bringing Pumpkin home.... I keep getting more and more emotional.

Until I think about the kick-ass brand new stainless steel appliances waiting for me around the corner. Then, sad? Not so much. :)

-Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment