Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mazel Tov!

First, thanks for all the good wishes. I will fill in the blanks next week, once I have officially accepted the position (was reviewing the legal documents) and have calmed down a bit.

But, today... today is a great day.

7 years ago today, I had my first date with PC. It was 102 deg F, muggy and disgusting. And, we went to the Franklin Park Zoo after lunch at the Joshua Tree in Somerville, MA. He was super cute with his blue eyes, blonde hair and adorable smile.... and I guess I caught his fancy as well.

7 years, 3 moves, and 1 cat later... here we are.

We are celebrating today by going on a whale watch (we are already back and slightly sunburnt) and then dinner at the Capital Grille.

I can't explain how much I love PC or how much it means to me that he's tolerated the past 8 months of unemployment, but when you have seen us together, you know how much we love each other.

In the past 7 years, we've never....
  • gone to bed angry
  • said mean things intentionally
  • broken up
  • cheated
  • spoken ill of each other

In the past 7 years, we've learned....
  • patience
  • forgiveness
  • acceptance
  • tolerance
  • faith
  • and that love can truly grow.

PC, I love you more today than yesterday... but not as much as tomorrow. Happy 7th... and here's to 43 more... :)

xoxox
mini

No comments:

Post a Comment