A few things you will have noticed about the blog: 1) the weight loss tracker is back, barring it allowing my blog to crash again; 2) the WW point calculator on the side...it's there for PC's use or yours; 3) I'll be posting more often... knitting and cooking and such. So be prepared for the unexpected. Recipes will appear if they are deemed yummy, knitting photos will appear more regularly. I mean, if I can't eat sweets, I have to do something with my hands, right? What's the contest part? Nothing, really, but if you leave a comment on at least 2 blog posts per week while we're doing this, we'll provide a nice present at the end, I promise.
Here are the "rules":
- must stay on SB Phase 1 for 2 weeks (including Chloe's bday party: no cake!) and then volley between Phase II (modified) and Phase I
- must take her medicine, no matter what.
- must start exercising ASAP... even a walk in the a.m. is something. get up and move!
- journal every bite, sip, taste, nibble and emotion. track weight and f/v servings and dairy.
- not bite off PC's head for eating oatmeal
- must eat WW style, including calculating points and helping create menus
- hit the gym!
- track weight and reduce # of "empty" points (like 100 cal snacks) and move to "real food"
Here's my menu today:
- Breakfast: low-carb vanilla yogurt (1/2 cup), 10 ounces sugar free (sf), nonfat (nf) vanilla latte
- Snack #1: 12 cashews
- Lunch : 1 chicken leg quarter (leg & thigh), no skin, bbq'd with sate seasoning only, 1 ounce reduced fat cheese, 3 cucumbers ( small) and 2 ounces hummus
- Snack #2: 12 ounces iced vanilla latte
- Dinner: grilled steak, steamed veggies and salad greens
- Snack #3: sugar free lemon jello w/ 1 tbsp cool whip (sf)