Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday... no new posts until Tuesday

Hey All-
Just a drive-by post to let you know that this weekend is LONG weekend for me! So, I will be knitting, sewing, etc while I enjoy the lovely weather. Hmm... at lunch, I cast on for the sleeves for Blueberry. And last night, I made myself a toile and pink check tote for hauling knitting and general "mini" stuff. PC knows about "mini stuff" disappearing so quickly into my bags. :)

So, if you are walking through the Boston Common this afternoon (near the fountain, near the T stop), and you see a "round woman" in a HOT PINK short trenchcoat, with the above-mentioned new bag, knitting blue sleeves, stop by and say hi! :)

I will be patiently waiting for PC so we can head to our Friday night date at b.good.
Have a great weekend!

-mini

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Hi HUn - I know that it is late to send this - but I just wanted to let you know that I am reading - lots of love,

    ReplyDelete