Saturday, April 16, 2005

I know I said no posts, but...

I have to address a problem, something I knew *might* happen, but hoped would not. Someone has been leaving obscene comments on my blog and it after the 6th one, it started to feel threatening. In true LOSER fashion, the "person of interest" has remained anonymous, as only a person of such limited intelligence and morality could do. Also, a word to this individual: you should seriously look into some professional help, as you are clearly a person that is lacking the following: manners, a sense of propriety and... this is a given ... a social life. So, therefore, I have alerted the host server company and they, in turn, have alerted the proper local and federal authorities. Because of the "presence of a threatening tone", I will be removing the comments section from my blog. I am sorry, but until the proper authorities locate this person, this will have to stand. What I do know now is that there is a law that protects against live and online stalking. Thank you to all of you who have been leaving positive comments. It has been such a great way to get feedback.
have a wonderful weekend.
-mini