Friday, July 20, 2007

NSV! NSV!

Last night I did something I have never done before:
I watched someone turn into a bride.
Stunning, breathtaking, amazing....

On the knitting front: you all know a LOT about short row heels! I am taking all your advice as a I start a heel tonight. Here are the last pair I made--- Skeintily Clad yarn. Honestly, this yarn looked better in the skein. I usually don't mind pooling,but these are pretty well-pooled. But, the other skein (current socks in progress) were ugly in the skein and are turning out lovely. Go figure.


Speaking of my figure, I had what Weight Watchers calls a few non-scale victories:

1. current pants fall down

2. current underwear follows pants

3., skirt that didn't fit in January, is part of a very nice outfit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment