Monday, August 20, 2007

I need your help

Goodness... this was quite the unexpected blog break, huh? Not intended, I assure you! It's been a busy few weeks and this weekend in Boston was just too pretty and the perfect weekend to sit down and blog. :) Today is going to be in the 60s. Now, where was I on that new sweater?? :)
For real, I have been a shawl knitting fool. It took me 17 attempts to cast on for the Bee Stole, but I did it. It wasn't a pattern problem, it was a Mini issue. Now that's over with, I am cruising through the first pattern set and will hopefully be into the bee swarm section by knit-night this week.


Tennis is over for the summer... but it's starting up for the fall! I am still going to play. I am down over 15lbs since I started WW and tennis is definitely helping me ... my jeans today are loose. :)


Now, where i need your help:

Do you know what pattern these socks are?? I knit the 1st one a long time ago and I am trying to make #2 (need to clean up some WIPs)...


CO: 60 st in the round. It looks like a 4 row repeat:


R1: k3,p3

R2: k3,p3

R3: k3,p3

R4: sl1, yo, k2, p3


It makes a little "mock cable". If you know, please email/comment.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment