Tuesday, January 03, 2012
10 on Tuesday: 2012
But, here are 10 things I want to do in 2012:
1. knit more socks.
2. knit myself 2 sweaters
3. lose weight. A significant amount of weight... like three digits worth. Eating better and believing that it can actually work would help out.
4. get moving... swimming, pilates, kicking things at my trainer... by December 31, 2012, I want to be physically active 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
5. save money... yup, here comes a yarn diet. (note: no one can have a baby between now and December--- I don't keep baby friendly yarn in stock)
6. reduce the stash by 60%
7. make 4 quilts-- I already know which 4 I want to make too.
8. Be a better friend... when my life gets out of control, i shut down and internalize... and I need my friends more than ever!
9. Shake it... take a zumba class, or use the wii or kinect dance games.
10. buy a kayak and start paddling!!!