Wednesday, January 04, 2012

my four quilts

I had several comments asking  "which four quilts?"

1. Bear Paw Quilt (moda bake shop). I love this quilt. I'm hoping to use up some of my "autumn" fabrics for this one. With stark white background.  And lots of meandering quilting.
2. Jelly Roll star quilt. This might be the first one I make. It's for my bed.
3. Zig Zag quilt from purl bee. Simple, yes, but I'd love to do some awesome shadow quilting in the "white space" (though mine might be black. Yup. BLACK.)
4. Irish Chain. *sigh* gorgeous, right?

My ambition is high and not all will be bed sized (we love a good snugglin' quilt in this house!) and not all are for me... :)

1 comment:

  1. I could never have a black textile in my house with all of this cat hair everywhere. Even my dark gray couches show too much of it--and the cats are gray!

    ReplyDelete