Monday, February 25, 2008

Hmm... this is probably true




You Belong in 1956



You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

What Year Do You Belong In?

I am Susie Homemaker. Surprised? I am. While I bitch about housework (don't laugh PC, I do actually DO housework, you just do 1/2), I like a clean house (mine is not... in 1956, I wouldn't be working full time either) and a good meal on the table. And, I try to get a hot nutritious meal on the table by 6pm every night. Sometimes that meal is pizza, but more often than not it's meatloaf, roast beef (tell 'em honey, I make a knock out roast and meatloaf) or mac'n'cheese from scratch. I like to bake and have been known to bake muffins on a Sunday morning before PC gets up. I like setting my table and using cloth napkins and having friends over. My ultimate dream is to stay home and take care of my family. And I think I'd be really good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment