Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I must have been extra good....

Because Santa/PC brought me a BEKA swift for Christmas!



Here it is in action!

PC ordered this swift from Paradise Fibers in Spokane, WA. I have to say, for a non-knitter, he did well. I think a lot has to do with the great customer service he encountered there. A very nice woman walked him through all the options, the pros and cons of each swift, the price points, the average usage and her personal favorites. She even gave him a video link to see how the swift worked! In the end, she led him to a mid priced swift that I love.... it turned that skein on the left into the ball on the right in less than 1 minute. That's 145yds of camel, perfectly tensioned... in less than 1 minute.

Paradise Fibers... you make my world spin!

No comments:

Post a Comment