Tuesday, November 29, 2011

little hiatus

My short hiatus got pretty long. The sore throat/cold thing turned into double ear infections, sinus infection and strep throat. Which PC got too. The week of Thanksgiving. So, our Thanksgiving week was, let's say "interesting." I had some unexpected time out of the office (which is never good because my office is pretty unforgiving when you use the time off they give you. More about this later.)  and it resulted in very little knitting. Last Tuesday, I slept for 19 hours. No knitting there.

Thanksgiving was pretty good, but I still can't hear out of my left ear. I've got to see if I can get into the doctor on Saturday.

The 10 on Tuesday is  "ten favorite musicals." Hmm.. i've never been a HUGE fan of them.

1. Legally Blonde, the Musical. I saw this a few weeks ago for a Girls' Night Out and it was great!
2. Christmas Carol, but ONLY by the North Shore Music Theater in Beverly, MA. Anything else is just not good. (David Coffee as Scrooge is BRILLIANT)

3. The Who's Tommy. I remember liking that one, but the crack-whore scared me.
4. Wizard of Oz... is this a musical? Or a movie with songs?
5. Lion King--- PC took me one year and it was pretty awesome.

6. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreancoat

7. Hair
8. Rent
9. Sweeney Todd
10. Le Cage


2 comments:

  1. Oh. I saw Lion King on stage -- AMAZING! And now I remember seeing Zorba The Greek and Camelot, years ago, and Miss Saigon!! (Didn't think I saw 10 musicals on stage, but maybe I did!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the Lion King! That was a good one too.

    Hope you are feeling better - I hear you on the taking time off from work thing. I pay dearly for taking a vacation day. And a sick day? What's that???

    ReplyDelete