Friday, January 04, 2013

Don't Stop Believin'...

Inline image 1
...Hold on to the at fee-ling! 

Yeah. Journey. Been stuck in my head for hours. I've tried everything from singing "you are my sunshine" to "peanut butter jelly time" to get it out of my head. But it won't stop.

Why?

Well, it could be a typical earworm and I heard it, now it's stuck.

Kinda. 

I purposely sought out this song yesterday because I was losing hope. Hope that I would be able to pull all of this off. "this" being work, home, blogging, friendships, relationships/partnerships, and school. 

Oh, did I forget to mention school? I start my graduate work in 2 weeks. As I began my new career as a marketing director for one kick-ass start up company, I realized: I should learn some marketing. Yes, they hired me without any "real" marketing experience. Shh. I'm not sure it's occurred to them yet. (Or I'm dazzling them with my ability to send emails)

I'm fully intending to blog as much as I can in 2013, which will hopefully be more than 2012. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new job and school!

    ReplyDelete