Ten on Tuesday...10 Goals for 2013.
Resolutions? Goals? Pie-in-the-sky dreams? I have them in spades. I do like the approach of this thought: goal setting. I'm forever setting goals, but (and big BUT) if i can create a static page for these... maybe we can cross some off my list.
2013 is the year of Mini...
1. Complete 60% of my MS degree coursework
2. Run one mile w/o stopping. Just 1.
3. Make yoga and swimming a regular part of my week. Walking- daily.
4. Eat food that makes me feel good--- remove the starches from my diet. And take my medicine
5. Knit my stash down by knitting 3 sweaters and 3 blankets
6. Knit one hat per month.
7. Track, document and blog my knitting
8. See the waterfall...twice. (it's a waterfall that i've made it w/in 1/2 mile hiking of seeing...)
10. Downhill ski again.
Notice something? No weight loss. If I eat good (for me) food and exercise more, i will lose weight. My goals aren't for skinny jeans, they are for being able to do activities: like skiing and kayaking. I can't at my current weight and that really ticks me off.
Knitting- I love it, but it's owning me right now. I need to knit down the stash and have stronger control.