1. Go skiing. Find a slope nearby and take a lesson. The sensation of going downhill is amazing. My 2013 goal is to get back on my skis.
2. Try a new tea. Sounds odd, but I like to have "wintery" teas, like chai, to add some spice to the season.
3. Yoga. I'm a new convert to the bendy world of yoga, but the studios are warm and you can be in shorts and t-shirt while you do it...
4. Swim. Find an indoor pool and swim.
5. Snowball fight. Sled. Ice skate. Pick a "childhood" favorite and try it again as an adult.
6. Stay in bed. *ahem* No more "it's a nice day out, we should go outside" excuses. Spend a morning in bed. I'm sure you'll find something to do.
7. Knit. Sew. Quilt. Take on a project that will cover your lap. (my blanket, anyone?)
8. Host a dinner party. Cook something that heats up the house. Get good wine. Friends and laughter always brighten the winter.
9. Curl. This one's PC's, but he has a winter sport that he loves.
10. Hug a cat... my cat really loves me in the winter. Mostly because she can warm up on me. But, hugging the cat makes me happy...especially when she hugs me back.