Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Since I haven't taken any knitting photos

A meme (a la PumpkinMama)

1. What were you doing 10 years ago.
Huh. I had to think about this one. 10years ago was 1998. I was finishing my junior year in college and starting my first ever laboratory job as an intern at a local biotech firm.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
Besides the 28 things on my work one? Personal to-do list: start packing list for this weekend's wedding. Download hotel/rehearsal/bus information and print out 2 copies. Laundry, laundry, laundry. Make world famous meatloaf and mashed cauliflower to make PC smile. Make mani-pedi and eyebrow appointments for pre-wedding.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Popcorn, popcorn, more popcorn. Fruit with cheese.... yummmmm.....

4. If I were a billionaire instantly, I would:
-pay off our new car, my student loans, my parent's bills
-move into our very own house. (maybe something like the one we saw this weekend?? in the "fancy neighborhood"?)
-buy PC all the books he could ever read. In first editions.
-stay home and knit, play tennis, give money to charities, hang out with my friends and my mom.
-buy my mom a smaller, sportier, reliable car
-get a dog. Or 4.
-get married
-have a baby
-see my trainer.every.day

5. Places I have lived:
Melrose MA, Goffstown NH, Melrose MA, Newton MA

Tagging: anyone who wants to play along... leave a link to your meme if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment