Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ch-ch-changes!

There will be some changes around here soon. Don't worry, nothing too dramatic, but I'm working with a graphic designer tomorrow to determine a new logo & establish a brand for Minestrone Soup. My little reusable ziplock bags (I call them Eco-Zips) are going up for sale at several craft shows and have spread like wildfire via word-of-mouth (mostly my SIL, who's basically been hawking them at the local playground without knowing it-- having a 3 year old who seeks out his snack bag, can open & close it himself and it has awesome dinos on it? Sold to the mommies and nannies at the park!).  So, there will be a little link on the right directly people for purchasing them. I'll have a BUNCH with me at the New England Fiber Festival next weekend too: about 80 to be exact... $4 each. (camera phone being pushy, so no photos today. Woe.)

Also, I've been working on some new mitten patterns, those links will be going up on the side there too. The #s are being worked on and I'm hoping to get some test knitters soon. Photos by Thanksgiving.

So... changes. It's a good thing.

1 comment: