10 things I did last weekend...
1. Turned 34. Never done that before.
2. Slept in a tent for 2 nights (first night was hovering around freezing).
3. Sat by a campfire with my honey.
4. Drank a pumpkin beer, a gray lady beer, and a Leinekugel Oktoberfest beer.
5. Went to the Fryeburg Fair in Fryeburg, Maine.
6. Rode a ferris wheel.
7. Smooched PC at the top (we always do that... don't you?)
8. Watched a chariot race.
9. Started a stranded mitten and knit on a scarf.
10. Finished 3 books.
Yup, I turned 34 over the weekend. It's a bit bittersweet... I feel ahead of and behind my contemporaries all at once.