Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's "B" Day....

Nope, not a birthday- Boob Day. :)

Today is the "big scary doctor" appointment. I am going to the best place for my tests today and I am getting a little bit nervous. So, it's something they saw on the ultrasound of my breast and they need to biopsy it. Today.

PC is forever my rock. He's been great throughout the whole thing and I would like to publicly tell him: I don't know how I would get through this without you.

No results for a few days and probably no blogging. I will be knitting. And some sewing if I feel up to it. :) Lots of Tylenol and ice packs. And ice cream. (honey, don't forget the ice cream!)

Secret Pal stuff:
My "spoil-ee" is the amazing: BloBerry. Go say hi! I have been spoiling her and her kiddos all summer and I have to say, it has been an honor and a whole lot of fun! :)

My Sp5--- I haven't heard from you this summer too much. I hope everything is going ok. Email me if there is anything I need to know.

I have signed up for SP6... I am more the "better to give than receive" kind of person, so I am going to try this one more time. One of the things I LOVE about Jan (BloBerry) is that she always posts when I send her a package. She also has sent me some funny pics of her kids in a water balloon fight with the balloons I sent them. That really made my day! She has been a someone that I am happy that I am getting to "know" and I hope she'll continue to be a good friend. She amazes me with all the charity knitting she does and it inspires me to be a better person and to start making my own things to send to charities. She is a wonderful single mom and one "crazy cat lady" (ha ha ha). Jan, it's been a pleasure!

More knitting last night, but the cabling was going slow. I am trying to do it "sans needle" now.

Happy Knitting Tuesday!
:) Mini

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Good luck with B-Day, I hope everything will be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with everything. my mom just went through a similar thing...check her blog out at journal_to_a_muse.blogspot.com...

    sending you good vibes!

    ReplyDelete