So, dear friends, I have some (and one V. BIG one) secrets to tell you today. Hmm.. in which order shall I do this?
1. we still haven't unpacked all the boxes
2. I am finding out things about PC at warp speed... some I like, some I don't.
3. I miss my house. MY house. Home.
4. I do NOT regret moving in with PC... I just expected there to be a honeymoon period, but there isn't. Not after 4 years of dating.
1. this week, I hate my job. I LOVE my job 365/24-7 and this week, I hate it. I dunno why.
2. I need to get the new apartment organized (especially the yarn) SOON... it's driving me crazy and I think I may explode. ( I am going to the Container Store--- tomorrow)
1. I quit smoking. Last week, on my last official "I-don't-live-with-my-boyfriend-I-live-with-my-parents" day. Well, "quit" is such a strong word. I am "pausing" smoking. When I am 80 years old, I can light up as many as I want.
2. I wake up dreaming of smoking.
3. I am afraid of doing certain things, b/c there has always been a cigarette involved.
4. Coffee is not as appealing anymore either.
5. I have been smoking since I was 14 years old. I am 28. I have been smoking 1/2 my life.
No pictures b/c of the following:
unpack a box.
unpack a 2nd box.
find battery charger.
go get camera.
realize dead batteries.
go to grab charger.
realize it went back into a box.
you don't know which box.
you have elevnty-million boxes in your living room alone.