So, my "to do" from yesterday? Not so much.
1. interviewing ran over by 3 hours... and he was 30 minutes early. Grrrr.
2. major metldown at work that I needed to fix
3. ran out to get food for Miss Pumpkin
4. cooked yummy BBQ chicken for PC and I
5. walked to get Ff/SF frozen yogurt
6. knit 6 rounds on my sock, but not at SnB b/c I was too tired to go
7. stayed up too late.
8. forgot to take a tea photo (will try to sneak that in tonight!)
What I did get done?
1. 3rd arm project underway (it's attached to PC... he's so helpful!)
3. fed myself, PC and the cat
5. kissed PC
Is it just me? This may be TMI (and I'm sorry if it is), but I still get that butterfly-tingle-ohboy! feeling in my belly when PC kisses me... I know it's a good thing! Every so often, I look at him and think... "wow. i'm so in love with this man" I think it's b/c if you asked me 5 years ago if I thought this was possible,I would have said no. (must be Spring... I'm getting all romantic... or that we are going to a wedding tomorrow... that too).
Look for another update later!
Oh, I need to send my SP something soon!