Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Scarf for brother #1
DSCN0737

Project Specs:
Pattern: my own
Yarn: Lana Grossa Royal Tweed, 4 balls
Needles: US7
Gauge: 5 spi
Size: 7 inches (w) X 6 feet (l) (*my brother is a big tall guy... it needs to be long so it doesn't look wierd)
Comments: I love this yarn. It's soft and tweedy and knits great on many sizes of needles. I would love to knit a sweater in this, but the price is prohibitive.

Scarf for the mamacita (my name for my mom):
DSCN0739
Aren't those colors gorgeous? My mom will really like this! The yarn is the Schaefer Memorable Women collection, but there was no tag. :( I am using the p1(yo,p2tog) pattern that I used for my scarf. It's quick, easy to memorize and well, it looks fantastic!

This is for someone very special,but I won't say who! :)
DSCN0738
I am making Kate Gilbert's Gifted Mittens
I have to work on the seaming on the side though... Hopefully these will be in the mail this weekend... along with some other gifties. I need to get my last SP6 package together and a second package out. :) I love this quick mitten pattern....I am going to use it for mittens for a few "small people" also.

happy knitting wednesday!
~mini

No comments:

Post a Comment