Friday, November 04, 2005

Weekend of Finishing up....

So, this weekend is dedicated to finishing 3 projects:
1. sweater for boss's soon-to-be daughter (baby arrives 11/18)
2. sweater for co-worker's son...
3. scarf for oldest brother... christmas gift. (each of my 2 brothers are getting a scarf and a DVD)

... and swatching PC's new yarn. :)

Oh, and using my 30% off at my LYS for PC's new yarn.

And I am $5 from getting $30 in free yarn from Wild N Woolly.... I see yarn-y purchases for moi next week....then the yarn diet begins!

Yup, from next week until Jan 1--- no yarn purchases.

Happy knitting weekend!
~mini

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate, good luck on your projects this weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The magazine is yours, just email me at sedie AT yarnobsession DOT com with your address and I'll get it in the mail by Monday.

    ReplyDelete