Friday, June 30, 2006

Ahh!

Oh, my! Has it really been 8 days since I posted? Bad Blogger!

Everyone always says "I've been soo busy", but I have! I have been training all week at work and a family party, a cook out and now, tomorrow?

VACATION!

White Mountains here we come! Mini and PC will be camping in the White Mountains for an entire week... lakeside campsite, a snuggly tent, my honey... I am good to go!

No posting for another week... sorry! No computers while camping!

I will have some FO photos for you by then. :)

:)Mini

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Have a wonderful time!!
    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! :)

    btw- where are the "White Mountains"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, what is the name of the train that goes up the wh. mtns? conway? i cant remember. it is sooo pretty! have a great time. if you find the train let me know it's name! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mini! glad to hear you want to make my sock pattern. i completely forgot to put a legend to go with my chart! i'll have to add one later on.

    as for the lambdas:

    short leg on the right (long leg going bottom left to top right: k2tog

    short leg on the left (long leg going bottom right to top left: ssk

    ReplyDelete