1. attended a potluck for the MetroWest Knitting Guild
2. went to SnB
3. got a new cousin (new baby!)
4. saw my dad (doing well!)
5. have made surreptious plans to meet my bro's girlfriend to plan a super secret party.
6. thought PC had conjunctivitis.
7. done 2 Pilates workouts
8. walked for 1/2 hour
9. lost 4 pounds
10. found the PERFECT baby sweater pattern for a friend of PC's shower:
Crocus Sweater from Oat Couture
I plan to knit it with Size US2 in Cotton Fine (Brown sheep?) in Pink...
Perfect for a first little girl and the first baby of the "group", no?
I am hoping to cast this on tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully by the time SnB happens, I'll be done with the back and onto the fronts!
I am making 2 5-hour baby sweaters in cotton (Tahki Cotton... the best baby knit), one for a co-worker and one for the new cousin (see above).
My sweater? Umm.. not done. I am planning on taking it on vacation in July and finishing it there. Hopefully I will be taking that and some sock yarn and a whole lot of books. Camping for 6 days with PC--- can't wait!
The Crocus Sweater will need to be done and washed/ blocked before we leave on July 1 b/c I have to go the shower the day after we get back. If time allows, a bonnet and booties to match. I am making the 6 month size and putting a little girly dress with it from a boutique nearby (and 2 books). I love baby showers!