Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Does Anybody really know what time it is?

I have this song stuck in my head... Get.It.Out.

So, I finished the 16 row repeat of the crocus pattern for the baby sweater last night as well as planned super-secret-party. The baby sweater is on US2 and feels like it'll move right along.

Famous Last Words.

Pictures tomorrow.

On other subjects: I have been doing Winsor Pilates for three days now. Each morning, our alarm goes off at 5:15 and PC wakes me up. I get up, put on a bra and pants and drop to the floor (after feeding Pumpkin, of course!) and begin my Pilates. I am only doing a 20 minute workout (with a circle.. that thing is really cool) and PC and I will be walking every other night for 30 minutes + (at the least). I was initially concerned about the Pilates thing. There is only one move I cannot do and it's a hard-floor issue not a me thing. So, I am going to buy a soft exercise mat to put under my Yoga Mat. I am finding that working out is really making me feel good. Already. Anyone have any advice for Pilates? I think I might have to get a 2nd video by the end of the summer! :)

We are eating healthier and I am cooking healthy well-balanced meals for us. I am cutting my portion sizes and PC's working on his. He is off to join a gym down the street tonight. My goal is to start to lose some weight and then with the walking and the Pilates--- I can take a yoga class at the studio down the street from work. I am considering the pros and cons of Weight Watchers. I have had good success and not so good dealings with them. I feel like I need to learn to eat healthy and eat proper portions and find a balance between eating what I like and working out on a more regular basis. I do think I have found a way to have more regular exercise. In the winter, I will probably sign up for a class at the Y or something b/c it'll be too cold to walk... or will it?

Amazing what a little self improvement can do?

:) Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment