Monday, November 03, 2008

Hats, Hats, Hats!

I am the Queen of Small things this week. Anything little is completely do-able. Anything large like a sweater? Off my radar. I really need to scratch this small-things itch b/c it's accomplishing two things:
1. I am feeling accomplished b/c I am finishing things
2. I am starting to burn through stash....

PC made a comment while we were on a walk that perhaps I should knit down my stash until we move (June) in order to eliminate the amount of yarn we need to move. Normally, I would have laughed... but I remembered the sheer quantity of yarn I have. I am knitting down my stash. I have TONS of yarn for great projects.

So, look for socks, scarves, mittens (oh, the mitten bug is keeping me tied down!) and hats over the next few months.....












Hat/Mittens for Noodle:

Mittens
Yarn: Encore, machine washable
Pattern: my own + embroidered flowers

Hat
Yarn: Encore, machine washable
Pattern: Totoro hat (helloyarn.com) + embroidery












Hat/Mittens for MC
Mittens
Yarn: Encore, machine washable
Pattern: piggy mittens (SpillyJane)

Hat
Yarn: Encore
Pattern: Totoro hat with cat ear modifications and embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment